Monday 20 May 2013

Guess and red lipstick


A new week - a new project. My collaborations with Guess watches inspired me to new adventures and new images. Each watch demanded lots of attention. They could not just be an accessory, they have become main stars of all my looks. Every morning I chose a watch and then tried to find clothes that matched to that particular watch. That was a perfect experiment and a perfect experience. During the whole week I felt very attractive, confident and unpredictable. I couldn't wait for the next day just to see the new watch of the day and to accept the challenge. What would a new watch inspire me to? And here are the results. Seven days, exactly one week I devoted to the Guess watches. I love each one of them. And now a whole week you will see me wearing them :-) Let's get started. Day one. Monday. I was going to visit a gallery on that day to see an exhibition of modern artists. I can't help noticing a new tendency in modern artists works - they always put some vivid and colorful details on their abstract paintings. So I decided to add something abstract to my image. I chose a skirt with a interesting print on it and a watch with bright red strap. Thanks to them I decided to try out something completely new for me - a red lipstick. That color on the lips always attracted and scared me same time. I knew that was the right time to try it. It had to be black and white clothes with three bright spots added to them - my watch, my lips and my bag. You feel very special when you do something unusual. It feels like everyone knows that your lips are bright red for the first time. Feels like even strangers notice how much you like your skirt and your watch. And that is what I call a harmony between you and the world of fashion.

 ........................................................................................................ 

Новая неделя - новый проект! Мое сотрудничество с часами Guess вдохновило меня на новые приключения и новые образы. Каждые часы требовали внимания к себе. Они не могли быть просто аксессуаром, они стали главной вещью всех моих look’ов. Каждое утро я выбирала новые часы и искала в своем гардеробе одежду, которая бы подошла этим часам. Для меня это был идеальный эксперимент и идеальный опыт. Семь дней в неделю я чувствовала себя привлекательной, уверенной и непредсказуемой. Мне самой было интересно – какой же образ я выберу для себя завтра? На что меня вдохновят новые часы? И вот - что из этого получилось! Ровно семь дней, ровно одну неделю я посвятила часам Guess. Я очень люблю каждые из них. А теперь всю неделю вы будете видеть их на мне:) Итак, приступаем! День первый. Понедельник. В этот день я собиралась в галерею Black Dog. На выставку современных художников. У современных художников я часто наблюдаю тенденцию – делать яркие детали на своих абстрактных картинах. Мне тоже захотелось что-то абстрактное и яркое в своем образе. Я выбрала юбку с интересным принтом и часы с ярким красным ремешком. И благодаря им решилась на новый эксперимент – впервые я попробовала красную помаду! Этот цвет на губах всегда притягивал и пугал меня. Я решила, что именно сейчас я сделаю это! Надену черно-белую одежду и добавлю в свой образ три ярких пятна – мои часы, мои губы и моя сумка! Когда делаешь что-то непривычное, чувствуешь себя особенно. Тебе кажется, что даже незнакомые люди знают, что ты в первый раз так ярко накрасила губы. Кажется, что окружающие знают, что ты очень любишь свою юбку и свои часы. Это и есть гармония. Между тобой и миром моды.

 Continue reading →



OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Watch: Guess
Skirt: Topshop
Top : Topshop
Shoes : Ballin
Bag : Zara
  Lipstick: M.A.C


7 comments:

  1. Pretty photos! :)
    Join my giveaway from oasap :)
    http://www.glammakeups.com/2013/05/oasap-international-giveaway.html
    Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bonita la falda,me gusta.Estas espectacular!.Un beso(http://belsyfashion.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lipstick is gorgeous.
    Follow my blog http://fashionstyle-natasa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty lipstick :) <3

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Отличные фото!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red lipstick suits you so well!! love the ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovin the pop of red against the monochrome outfit! you loook so edgy yet classy at the same time!

    http://hanaljoofri.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete